Huawei G7 user can now say farewell to Android Kikat and port to Android Lollipop 5.0 using a custom ROM. Android Lollipop 5.0 update has started rolling out to some devices, and the turn has come to Huawei G7 to enjoy the Lollipop 5.0 update with the use of custom ROM.
This new Android Lollipop 5.0 for Huawei G7 has some goodies for Hauwei G7 users that will amaze them with new development, some of the features will be highlighted below.
Benefits Of Android Lollipop 5.0 For Huawei G7 Smartphone.
The new Android Lollipop 5.0 update for Huawei G7 has some quality features that help to improve the performance of the device. Below are few of the features you will enjoy on Huawei G7 when updated/upgraded to Android Lollipop 5.0
- The performance is improved up to 4x.
- The device battery can be extended up to 90 minutes with a battery saver feature.
- Your computing experience will be faster, smoother, as well as more powerful.
- This Upgrade Huawei Ascend G7 To 5.0 Lollipop supports 64-bit SoCs by using ARM x86 and the cores based on MIPS.
- The Android extension pack including the OpenGL ES 3.1 will bring you upfront mobile graphics that can put on par with Computer and console class operations.
- To navigate the device after Lollipop update it will be easier as your Lollipop Upgrade will have familiar visual elements, responsive, realistic lighting and shadows, and natural motion.
- By tapping the top of the display you can see all the notifications at a glance. Eventually, the notifications are smarter in ranking depending on the contacts and the communication to the contacts if you Update Huawei Ascend G7 To 5.0 Lollipop.
- A new encryption is coming with the new device that will automatically turn the device on for protecting lost data or device.
- Against malware and vulnerabilities you can get far better protection if you Upgrade Huawei Ascend G7 To 5.0 Lollipop.
- To allow UHD 4K 10-bit video playback the device has full support for HEVC as it has state of the art video technology.
- It can decode videos for improving HLS and saving power.
- And so many cool features are available with the Lollipop Upgrade.
Before You Port From Kikat To Lollipop 5.0, Do The Following.
Below are not compulsory but they are just necessary things you should consider doing before you make an attempt to upgrade your Huawei G7 to Android Lollipop 5.0
1. Backup up your device to an external device
2. Make sure your device battery is at least 80% charged
3. Enable debugging on your device.
How To Flash Android Lollipop 5.0 On Huawei G7 Using Custom ROM
1. Download Android Lollipop 5.0 custom ROM for your Huawei G7
2. Download and install ROM Manager for your Huawei G7
3. Connect your Huawei G7 to your PC using USB and don’t forget to enable debugging. Copy and paste the custom ROM downloaded into your device memory card.
4. Use the downloaded custom ROM MANAGER for Huawei G7 to restart your G7 into recovery mode.
5. Erase all cache including Dalvik cahce from your device recovery menu.
6. Return to your device recovery menu
7. Navigate to flash ROM and select the ROM.zip file you copied to your memory card.
8. Then, follow the on screen instruction to flash Android Lollipop 5.0 on your Huawei G7.