Etisalat free browsing with Simple Server, OpenVPN and Psiphon is still blazing. So don’t ever think that the etisalat free browsing using Simple Server, OpenVPN and Psiphon has stopped.
All you need is to update your Simple Server, OpenVPN and Psiphon and start browsing for free with Etisalat Smart/Chatpak Tweak. For you to continue with the Etisalat free browsing with Simple Serve, and the other apps, you must have an active Etisalat Smart/Chatpat subscription.
Below are the steps you need to take to start using your Etisalat with Simple Server, OpenVPN and Psiphon again.
Etisalat With Simple Server
Launch you simple server app and change your settings to the one below
- Proxy Host: 126.96.36.199
- Proxy Port: 3128
Leave other setting as they were and start to browsing unlimitedly with your Etisalat again.
Etisalat With OpenVPN
Launch your OpenVPN app and change your old settings to the one below
- Delete the old OpenVPN settings from your phone and download the new OpenVPN settings to your memory card.
- Now, launch your OpenVPN and update the settings with the one you just ddownloaded by importing it via the menu
- In the connection menu, use the password and username below
- Username: vpnbook
- Password: fra4agaV
After that, click on the save button and click on the connect button to start browsing.
Etisalate With Psiphon
And lastly, open your Psiphon and do the following
- Navigate down on the app and select real proxy type and click on default to select HTTP.
- When you are in the rela proxy type section, enter:
Real Proxy Server input: 188.8.131.52
Real Proxy Port : 3128
Scroll down to save your changes and connect your app to start surfing for free on your etisalat.
That is it, you should continue to browse freely with your Etisalat and Simple Servernon your Etisalat Smart/Chatpat subscription.