The U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch is indeed an amazing Smart Watch. In actual sense, I am not a watch freak but as a tech blogger, there is a need to go along with the trending technology. As a result, I decided to get U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch and flex around with it.
I’m not giving a firsthand review of the U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch yet. The first hand review will come after I have used the watch for a while and do the necessary settings needed on the watch so as to be able to use it with my Smartphone.
On first impression, the U8 Smart Watch comes in black color in a white casing with only USB cable without adapter, a manual in Chinese language and fuck-like pin in it. The rechargeable U8 Smart Watch has a metal body component cover and the hand is made of rubber, not really viscous but it does possess a little elastic property.
On to the the screen of the device, there are three button, the menu, volume and back button.
The core specs of the Android U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch are:
Material: Steel + Silicon
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
Bluetooth Protocol: A2DP + HFP 1.5 + HS P 1.2
Range of Frequency: 2.4GHz spectrum
Ambient Noise: ≤75dB
Transmitting Range: ≤10m
Language Support version: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Italian, German, Indonesian, Finnish, Thai, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Swedish, Polish, Romanian, Vietnamese
Charging Time: about 1 hour
Talk Time: about 3 hours
Music Play Time: about 6 hours
Standby Time: about 160 hours
Net weight: 42g
Cable length: 14~22cm
Power Supply: Built-in 230mAh rechargeable battery
U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Features
- 1.48″ Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD
- Time / Date / Week / Battery state display
- Ringing reminder when you receive a call
- Ringing reminder once your mobile phone disconnected
- Display the number or name of incoming calls
- Answer or Dial calls from your wrist
- Stopwatch function
- Support hands-free calls, phone book
- Play the music in your phone (after Bluetooth paring)
- Sync SMS/call history(only for android phone)
- Ring reminder when your Android 2.3 or above smart phone receive a message (including Wechat, Facebook, Twitter,WhatsApp, Skype,and so on)
- Anti-lost alarm function: When cellphone left watch alarm automatically, after a certain distance to avoid lose the phones
- Remote taking photo function:You can control your cellphone to take photo from your wrist. (only for android phone)
- Altitude Meter,Passometer,Photograph, Barometer, Vibration
In few days time, a review of the U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch will be publish with video on this blog. Stay tune!!