Rooting Innjoo Max 2 3G has been the only challenge I encountered on the new Innjoo device. You can’t root Innjoo Max 2 3G and Innjoo Max 2 3G Plus the way you can root most of the Android phones. In the course of rooting my Innjoo Max 2, I have tried tens of rooting Apps I know off but none of the apps work.
When I wanted to change the Innjoo Max 2 IMEI number, none of the apps work as well until the IMEI number was change without using any app. Innjoo Max 2 and Max 2 Plus are similar in specs. The only differenceS between the variants of the Innjoo phone is that Innjoo Max 2 Plus features a 4600mAh battery capacity and measures 5.5 inch unlike the Max 2 which possess a 4000mAh battery capacity and measures 5.0 inch.
Other specifications remain intact. In a nutshell, if you own an Innjoo Max 2 or Innjoo Max 2 Plus, with this guide, you will be able to grant your device root access. Note that we didn’t create this post ourselves but we found it onand decided to curate it so that you too can enjoy it.
The guide below provide a comprehensive details of what you need and how to root Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 Plus.
What You Need To Get Started
- PC with enable internet connection
- SP Flash tool (download here)
- Super SU (download here)
- InnJoo Max TWRP Ported by hovatek (download here)
- InnJoo Max 2 Plus TWRP proted by hovatek (download here)
How To Root Innjoo Max 2 And Innjoo Max 2 Plus
1. Save the SuperSU.zip you download above to your Innjoo MicroSD card
2. Unzip the TWRP.zip app that you downloaded from the link above and flash the recovery image to your phone with the help of SP Flash Tool.
How To Flash Recovery Image Using Flash Tool
First and foremost, refer to thisfirst
1. Boot your Innjoo phone into TWRP recovery mode (Press and hold volume up + power button together)
2. When you are in the TWRP recovery, choose install zip from your microSD card( Use your volume button to navigate up and down)
3. On the page that follows, select SuperSU.zip from your device memory card
4. Select “Yes” when its prompt you to and after that, go back and reboot
How Do I Know If My Innjoo Max 2 And Innjoo Max 2 Is Rooted Successfully
When you reboot your device successfully, you should see SuperSU installed on it. Or better still, download and install root checker directly from playstore to very your rooting status.