Android users a very desperate about rooting their Android phones this day. It is becoming normal routing for everybody to root Android phone this day. To some extent, that when they gets a new Android phone, the next thing that comes to their mind is “How do I root my Android phone”? Is it possible to root Android phone? Well, it is quite possible to root most Android phones easily, if not all.
But, even at that, before rooting any Android phone you first need to understand what is root? The before you decided to root your device. Meanwhile, in most cases, Android phones rooters encounter little or no problem at all when they choose to root their Android phone either with the help of PC or directly from their phone.
Few weeks ago, my dear brother got Infinix hot 2 and decided to root. In the first place I don’t want to bother rooting the Infinix hot 2 but to my utmost surprise, he was so desperate about rooting to the extent of letting go the Infinix hot 2 is I failed to help me do the rooting.
So, with this I decided to share the quickest way to root Infinix hot 2 without PC and you will have it done under 30 seconds once you have the requirement on your Infinix hot 2. So, without much ado, let head straight to the deal.
How To Root Infinix Hot 2
1. Download the Kingroot apk file to your infinix hot 2
2. After you have downloaded the files, install the app and enable network connection on your device. Otherwise you won’t be able to root your device as it will be popping up network error.
3. Launch the app and click the center button to root (May be Chinese language though) or click star root.
4. Once rooted successfully, the button would change to green button indicating success.
5. To verify whether you have successfully rooted your infinix hot 2, download and install root-checker and then run the app on your device.
NOTE: You can be rest assured that this method will roots your infinix hot 3 without PC and there won’t be any damage whatsoever that will befall on your infinix hot 2. Cheers!!