With Chainfire, user can easily root Android Marshmallow and install SuperSU. Not quite long Android Marshmallow factory image was released, Chainfire has quickly found it way so that users will be able root Android Marshmallow running smartphone. For a start, you should try to flash Android Marshmallow on your device before dreaming of root Android Marshmallow running phone.
Once you are done installing Android Marshmallow on your phone, the next thing should be how to root the device that you have just flashed Android Marshmallow on. With this guide, you will be able to root Android Marshmallow running smartphone and install SuperSU on it.
How To Root Android Marshmallow Running Phone
Follow the link below to download your Nexus phone factory modified boot image and TWRP by Chainfire.
You also need to download a customs recovery like TWRP after flashing the boot image on it so that you can easily flash SuperSU on it. Download your Nexus TWRP below
Also download the SuperSU below
SuperSU – BETA-SuperSU-v2.50.zip
Right on your device, enable debugging and install ADB drivers.
How To Root Nexus Phone Running Android Marshmallow OS
With the believe that you have downloaded the required app and that you have installed ABD drivers on your device, now let us begin the rooting process.
1. Copy your downloaded Nexus modified boot image and past into your ADB folder, and the rename it to boot.img
2. Connect your phone to your Computer. In your ADB folder, press and hold shift key and then right click and select open command windows here.
3. Enter adb reboot bootloader to boot into fast boot mode
4. To flash the modified boot image on your Nexus, enter fastboot flash boot m-boot.img
5. Now flash TWRP on your phone following this guide complete guide.
6. Power on your Nexus and transfer the downloaded SuperSU on it
7. Boot your Nexus phone into recovery mode
8. Navigate to install and flash SuperSU on it.
And finally, you can now reboot your Nexus phone. Congratulations, you have just grant root access on Android Marshmallow running phone.