If you have upgraded to iOS 8.4.1 recently, you are likely going to have a new battery drain experience. Their lot of complain about how the new upgrade from iOS 8.4 to iOS 8.4.1 is almost everywhere, so don’t be panic because you are the only one experiencing that.
If after upgrading to iOS 8.4.1, you started having battery drain issue on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, in short, on all iOS 8.4.1 supported device then you should think of what you can do to fix this issue and get the best out of your battery life.
The fact is that every version of Apple iOS has bugs and the commonly known is the issue battery drain issue. Every version of Apple of iOS since iOS 7 have been introduced, they have started having battery drain issue which could sometimes be totally bad or sometimes it’s not.
How To Fix Battery Drain Issue on iOS 8.4.1
Below are some ways you can use to rectify battery drain issue in iOS 8.4.1
- Hard reboot your device by holding power button and home button simultaneously until your device vibrates and restart automatically.
- Reset your iOS settings to default (Your data are saved)
- Now, do a restore and clean install of the new iOS 8.4.1 from the site you downloaded the previous one you installed.
- The purpose of doing the clean install is to boost the performance of battery life some times.
- Disable location service on your device that runs the iOS 8.4.1 version
I strongly believed that after doing all these, your device battery drain level should reduce and if however, you still battle with same battery drain problem on your iOS device; then I think you need to visit the nearest Apple store for assistance.
Do you have expereicne battery drain issue in iOS 8.4.1 of recent? Does the way your iOS 8.4 drains battery differs from the way your iOS 8.4.1 drains its own battery life?