For opening this post, I believe you have decided to open Gmail account of your own which is actually a nice move. As far as I can remember, my first Gmail account was created late 2006 when I was planning for college.
And the memory is still fresh because I can’t believe I can open Gmail account then. But now a day, you can open you Gmail account on Android, Tablet and Laptop. In fact, you can create multiple Gmail account with in a minute and then sign in to both account.
The other side of Gmail account story is that when you forget your Gmail account login details and you can’t remember where you keep them, then you know how bad it’s for forget an access to an account.
Meanwhile, if you can’t remember your Gmail login, perhaps for the account you have created for a very long time, you can read my recent articles on how to retrieve a Gmail account login and be able to sign in to your Gmail account again.
Note, you have opened a Gmail account before and you are planning to create another one, why not try to check whether you can regain your Gmail login again.
Nevertheless, this post will address how to open Gmail account successfully and secure your Gmail account from intruders or hacker. Most importantly, how to upload your own picture to the Gmail account you created.
So, in a nutshell, what you will learn in this post is how to create Gmail account successfully.
How to Open Gmail Account Successfully
This post will address what you need to create your own Gmail account irrespective of where you are reading this post from.
All you need to do when the need arise for you to enter you details is to just enter the correct details you want to use and that you can easily remember at the appropriate stage.
1. Go to Google Gmail account creation page, enter your first name, last name, choose your Gmail account username, choose password you can easily remember and a recovery email account and hits the next button.
2. Accept terms and condition to continue your Gmail account registration
3. Enter your phone number correctly with your country code for Gmail account verification. You can either choose from voice verification where Google will put a call through to you or choose a text message verification for SMS verification alert and click continue tab.
4. Google automated machine will put a call through to your for your Gmail account verification to either dictate your verification codes or send it through message depending on the mode of verification you chose above.
And now you can login to your created Gmail account following the page that follows as seen in the attachment below.
Open Gmail: How to Change Your Gmail Account Password
After your Gmail account creation, you can easily change your account password if you are not satisfied with the your pre-defined password.
Meanwhile, we just open this Gmail account so we are going to walk ourselves through how to change the password once and for all.
And if you will like to know how to retrieve Gmail account login details just read through.
1. Login to the new Gmail account you have just created and click settings and then on acccount.
2. Under the account settings, click on account settings to be to change your account password.
3. On the new window that opens click on account sign in & security and login to your Gmal account on the new window.
4. A new page will open, enter your new password and click on change password.
Note that you can’t use your initial password as your new password. As simple as it’s, that is how to open Gmail account and change the password after the account creation.
Were you able to open Gmail account and change your password at the same time? You can leave a comment below and we will get back to you in any way we can be of help.
Open Gmail: How to Add Profile Picture to your Gmail Account
Your Gmail profile picture is a means of identification for your friend to easily identify you on Google gmail services. Here in this section, we will use Google profile to add picture to your Gmail account.
If you can succeed in opening Gmail account, you would be able to add a profile picture following this simple guide.
1. Visit Google Play Store and click your account icon logo
2. A new window will pop up, click on the best option that suits your to upload your Gmail profile picture. But in this case, we will upload a profile picture from our computer.
3. After successful upload, crop the uploaded picture and click on set as profile photo
That is it, you have successful set your Gmail profile picture.
Do you have any challenge to open your Gmail account or add your profile picture, leave a comment below in the comment section.