Infinix zero 3 was launched in Nigeria on the 15th of this month at the Silverbird Cinemas, Ikeja Lagos with no specified price during the launching.
Unfortunately we could not make it to the launching of the new Infinix zero 3 even after we got invited but we couldn’t make our presence possible for reason under control.
At the launch of the new Infinix zero 3, we were made to known that the #Hero3Logy price wasn’t talked about at the launching. Present there, the Infinix CEO, Benjamin Jiang and Jumia CEO, Jeremy Doutte who spoke on their partnership with Infinix mobility company and how the company have been abale to withstand Nigeria mobile market competition to strive to survivor.
The new Infinix zero 3 is fully packed with some amazing specs, where the device point of sale in terms of specs lies on:
- Android 5.1 operating system that boasts a newly improved user interface,
- 5MP selfie camera with enhanced light intake and face beautification ,
- 20.7MP Sony Camera which according to Mr. Benjamin is the same camera on Sony flagship devices.
- 3030mAh battery,
- 5.5 inch HD screen with corning Gorilla Glass,
- 2.2 GHz Octa core processor for optimal speed, and 3GB RAM.
Infinix zero 3 was only launched in Nigeria as said earlier on but there is no certain glimpse of the device picture and price. The only way on how to get Infinix zero 3 is through pre-ordering from Jumia store pending the time the device will be made available on 22nd, this month.
If you want to get the new Infinix zero 3 first, and be the first to have first time experience with the device, you can quickly pre-order one from Jumia.