Do you want to know about iCloud mail, iCloud sign in and how to access iCloud email when your phone is dead? Well, we have Apple at work and your Apple username and password simply does that.
If you own iPhone, iPod, iPad and OS X device, and you want to always access iCloud email account constantly, then you have to to think of how to use iCloud.com to access your iCloud mail account on any browser.
iCloud email only works on Apple devices, and gives you access to your device anywhere around the globe provided there is an internet connection available.
Come see it this way, supposed you are on holiday, or on a long vacation trek and your iPhone battery got flat when you need to access your device Calendar, mail, contact etc., you can make use of iCloud mail associated to your iPhone or iPod or iPad or OS X device to access it anywhere.
Then moment you are able to carry out iCloud sign in on any device with your iCloud username and password, you will be able to access your iDevice email anywhere.
What is iCloud Mail all About
iCloud mail is one of the best free email service provider and proudly owned by Apple with an Ample storage of 5G, IMAP access and instant web application access on OS X browser.
Meanwhile if 5G storage on your iCloud email account is not enough for you, you can simply purchase more storage space.
iCloud.com email service does not offer tools for iCloud users to organize their mail account and does not as well give privilege to access other mailing account.
The iCloud.com free email is very easy to set up of MAC, iOS and windows. The best you can think about iCloud mail is that it does not include advertisement on iCloud.com interface.
How to Access iCloud Mail From Any Browser
You can easily access your iPhone, iPod, iPad and OS X device iCloud mail, contacts, calendars, and do a lot of things on your iDevice when your device battery got flat or you don’t have data on your iPhone and still want to access iCloud email, contacts, calendars, and iCloud sign in page on webs browser.
1. Launch any browser of your choice on any computer you have access to and visit iCloud.com
2. Login to your iCloud account with your iCloud username and password. iCloud email username is always with @iCloud.com extension just like other free email service provider like Yandex, Gmail, AOL, MSN, etc.
3. The moment you were able to sign in your iCloud account, you can access you mail, contacts, reminders, calendar events, and other document saved on your iCloud account (iDevice).
That is it and we just just checked through our iCloud email account on computer web browser.
You too can always access your iCloud account whenever you iPhone or iPad or iPod or OS X device battery is flat or you don’t have direct access to it.
How to Access iCloud Maill Account on Web Browser
Now that you have access to your iCloud email account the moment you can sign in to your iCloud from any computer or web browser. Now, let quickly walk you through how to access your iCloud email from any computer through iCloud.com desktop page.
1. Make sure you signed in to your iCloud account following the procedure shared above
2. Click on the mail icon as shown below once you logged into your Apple account.
3. Your iCloud email account will load giving you full access and control over your iCloud inbox and you will be able to see sent box, draft box, archeive box, junks, VIP etc.
4. Once you have access to your iCloud box you can send message, read inbox messages and do exactly what you can do with your iCloud mail on your Apple device through iCloud.com desktop website.
The idea behind iCloud is that since your Apple ID is connected to iCloud, you will always have full access to most of your iDevice feature when you are from them and want to access your device, such as access phonebook, contacts, iCloud email etc.