Hotmail is a free email service provider launched in 1996 by Jack Smith and Sabir Bhatia and later sold out to Microsoft. Hotmail login email service is one out of numerous features of Microsoft and free to use.
Hotmail login page is very easy to access once you signed up with Microsoft free email service and all you need to pay to login to your Hotmail account is the amount your internet provider charges you.
Creating Hotmail email account login is what you can achieve with few steps. The only limitation why you can create Hotmail account let alone login to Hotmail account is the age barrier.
The moment you age crosses 13 years of age, you can easily create Hotmail account, login to your email and send message via your Hotmail account when the need arise. However, here in this post we will take a look at Hotmail login process, how to access the page, how to sign out Hotmail account and how to send message once you sign in to your Hotmail account.
How to Create Hotmail Email Account
If you are new to creating mailing address, you should probably need to start to create your first mailing account using Hotmail. You can as well try to create a Gmail account and verify your mailing account using your phone number.
Recently, I have published series of post on how to open Gmail account, retrieve Gmail account password, and lot more. However if you would love to start with Hotmail, here is a procedure to create Hotmail account and then, walk to learn about Hotmail login page process.
The following steps teaches you how to create Hotmail account under 5 minutes and access the account.
1. Visit Hotmail login account creation homepage and fill in your personal details. Under username click on the drop menu and select your Hotmail account extension (outlook.com or hotmail.com) and click on create account below the page.
2. Hotmail by Microsoft will take you to your Hotmail account homepage for the first time displaying most of the information you use to create the new Hotmail account.
Note: At the point where you create your Hotmail account kindly enter an alternative email to be able to retrieve your Hotmail password in case you forgot your Hotmail password.
And you have successfully create your Hotmail account with just two steps as shown above. Next we consider process of Hotmail login via Hotmail account homepage with just few steps
Hotmail Login: Simple Steps to Login to Hotmail Account
Hotmail account login process is so easy to the extent that you don’t need any technical expert to login to Hotmail account for you. Meanwhile, we will consider how to login to Hotmail account in this section.
1. Visit Hotmail login homepage and key in your Hotmail username and click on next to proceed.
2. Enter your Hotmail account password and click on sign in proceed to your Hotmail account page.
That is it, you have successfully login to your Hotmail account in just two most simple step. Now that you have successfully created your Hotmail account, we now proceed on how to log out or sign out Hotmail account..
How to Sign out Hotmail Account When you Login
Always endeavor to sign out of your Hotmail account whenever you login either from your own personal computer or from public service computer. Either way, here is how to sign out of your Hotmail account to avoid account infringement from intruder or scammer.
1. Let assume you already login to your Hotmail account following the procedure above, to log out of your account kindly click on your profile picture to the upper left of your Hotmail account homepage and click on sign out from the from menu.
Do you still have any issue with your Hotmail sign or Hotmail login, kind drop your comment so that we can look into it together.