Google recently rolled Google AdSense page-level ads for qualified publishers, which is a good story for those of us that got the new Page-level ads update. As a matter of fact, there has been an increase in my earning since I enabled the new Google AdSense page-level ads on this blog.
Adding the newly introduced AdSense feature to your blog won’t hurt you, and it won’t affect your website traffic. The best part of the new page-level ads is that it doesn’t compete space with your normal ads units. The page-level ads only display on mobile, and you have a full control of where to display your ads.
Earlier this week, we published on this blog how you can easily add the Google AdSense page-level ads code to your wordpress blog for those of you operating on wordpess and here today, we are taking another look on how you can easily add the page-level ads code to your blogspot blog without stress. The procedure is stress free. So no need to panic, and we won’t mess up your template code whatsoever.
In adding the page-level ads code to your blogspot blog, there is only one thing you need to confirm first, you gat to check your Google AdSense dashboard and navigate to optimization to check whether there is a notification about the new update. If there is, then, you are good to go. Otherwise, you might not be able to use the new features for now.
In the same way, if you can’t find it in the notification section, click on “my ads” and take a look to the left hand panel, check for page-level ads beta and if it is not there, that shows you publisher account has not got the update. You just need to work on your traffic and your account update will be rolled out.
How To Add Google AdSense Page Level Ads Code To Blogspot.
If you are on blogspot and your Google AdSense publisher account got the recent page-level ads update, congratulations and welcome to the world where you will be able to double your AdSense earning, if not triple it. However, we are not going to talk about how to increase your AdSense earning today, rather we are going to take you by hand, on the exact procedure you need to follow to be able to add the page level ads code to your blogspot ‘s blog without stress. The procedure will be divided into two. First creating of the new Google AdSense page-level ads and second, pasting of the code into the appropriate section of your blogspot’s blog.
1. Login to your Google AdSense account and click on optimization
2. On the page that pops up, click on enable the two page level ads and click on get code below
3. Copy the generated code and paste it on your notepad
1. Login to your blogger’s dashboard
2. Click on template and click on the desktop version of your template
3. Click on edit “HTML” and press “ctrl F”
4. In the search box, find “head”, and paste the Google AdSense page-level ads before the closing head tag (\head).
5. Congratulations, you have successfully added your page-level ads code to your blogspot’s blog
How To Check Whether The Page-Level Ads Code Is Successful
Sometimes, the ads can be funny and it can acts strange. Even after you might have added it, it might still not show but there is a way to check whether the procedure is successful or not.
- Contact a friend to help you check your mobile site if you are afraid of checking it yourself.
- Or better still, if the ads still do not show, visit on http://www.thegeekiepedia.com/#googleads on your blog but don’t for get to replace the url with your own. Enjoy!
Do you enjoy this post? Please share it with your friends