If you are reading this post, you probable want to retrieve your Gmail email login. Which means that if you have multiple Gmail account then you have a lot to do in other to keep your login details safe, such as using Password keeper.
Some of us have a lot of Gmail account with different login password for different purpose.
Just like I do have Gmail Email login for this blog, another one for Facebook login, another one for my academic profile (Curriculum Vitae), another for Facebook manager ads information update and so on like that.
So, keeping the login password and username of these Emails isn’t really cool at all. Even with Google Chrome Password manager I still have issues sometimes with some of the Gmail accounts.
If you actually want to protect your Gmail email login password from intruders, I recommend using password manager from third party source, password manager for smartphones such as Android, iPhone, Windows phone and the like.
If you love Google Chrome, you can use Google Chrome password manager to save your Gmail logins and set a master password only known to you to avoid privacy infringement.
And with the use of these, you will not need to read a post teaching you how to recover Gmail email login details, either password or username.
However, if you are new to Google Gmail account you may need to read about Gmail account first and some of Google services such as Google calendar, Google drive, Google Map, Google find my phone, Google +, Google AdSense, Google play store to mention but few.
How to Recover Google Gmail Email Login Password
By now you should be familiar with some of the Google services above if you have truly taken your time to read through.
And more so, if you have gone this far to read this far it means you have a valid Gmail account with a lost password and you truly want to get your password and login details back.
We will make it brief as possible as we can BUT exact and provide solution to gaining back Email logins (password).
If you want to open your Google Gmail account for the first time you may want to read our previous tutorial on Google account that addressed how to open Gmail account and verify it successfully.
There are several ways to recover a lost Gmail password, in fact I have shared seven proven ways to retrieve Gmail account password in 5 minutes.
However, here in this post we will make it very brief, and understand. We do employ are reader to often share their difficulties in case they read any of our posts and find difficulties in implementing any other them in the comment section and we will be glad to help your achieve that.
1. Go to Gmail Find my account page following the Find my Gmail link
2. Enter your phone number or Email, and in this case we will user a valid Email address for Gmail to forward your lost Gmail password and username verification code.
Note: It must a different email account entirely
3. Enter the exact name (First and last name) you used to register the Gmail you want to regain its login detail access.
4. Google will forward a verification code to either your phone number or the Email account your enter from the above step and the click next.
5. Login to the Gmail account you used above and copy the verification codes sent to it for your Gmail email login account owner verification.
6. On the next page you will be prompt to create another Gmail login password for your account, then softly create a new password to create a new Gmail Email login password.
With this method you can retrieve your Gmail account login completely without any difficulties.
If you have a problem with your Gmail username, you may want to try the next procedure
How to Retrieve Gmail Email Login Username
If you have issues with your Gmail username, you may want to try this techniques. Meanwhile, this technique can be time consuming but it really worth it, and it’s just.
1. Go to Google help and click I forget my username
2. Select “Yes” on the next window asking you do have any username associated with the account and follow the on-screen guides to secure back your Gmail username.
Were you able to retrieve your Gmail Email login and password using this method? Kindly share your experience with us!