Gionee S5.1 pro revamped with large screen display and better chipset. The latest stellar of Gionee S5.1 pro will ravage most flagship smartphone with small screen and not well performed chipset device.
The Gionee S5.1 pro is an improved Elite S5.1 which was launched last year. The device features a better chipset, CPU, RAM, camera and expandable microSD when compared with Elite S5.1.
Gionee S5.1 pro is an AMOLED device with “5.7” display, with a Gorilla Glass 4 and run on the MediaTek MT6753 chipset, a octa-core 1.3GHz Cortex A-53, 2GB RAM and support LTE cat. connectivity.
Gionee S5.1 Pro Noticeable Specifications
- 5-inch AMOLED screen with HD resolution (1280×720 pixels) and 294 PPI, Gorilla Glass protection 4
- MediaTek MT6753 SoC eight-core 1.3 GHz GPU Mali-T720 and
- 2GB of RAM LPDDR3
- 16GB of internal storage space (expandable via microSD card up to 128GB)
- 8 megapixel 13-megapixel rear and front camera
- 2400 mAh battery
- Support for dual SIM (4G + 2G)
- Android OS 5.1 with Lollipop Friendly interface 3.0 OS
- Size 70 x 145.1 x 6.35 mm and weight 129 grams
- Support for 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Micro-USB, Bluetooth 4, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS and A-GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, light, gyroscope, magnetometer
Gionee S5.1 pro features a 16GB internal storage with an expandable micorSD, 13 MP back camera and 8MP front camera respectively. The device features a 2400mAh battery capacity.
S5.1 pro runs on the latest Android OS, Android Lollipop 5.1 with amigo 3.0 launcher. And this time, Gionee is bringing Gionee S5.1 pro into mobile dual world. The device features a dual SIM and with this, Gionee pro alone is perfect for you to enjoy dual SIM function.
Gionee S5.1 pro will first hit China market with an expected price of $300 and after that, the word actual price can then be reveal. But as at this moment, only China carrier will be having the device for sale.