Android 6.0 marshmallow boot animation can make your smartphome more friend than you ever think. If you are intereted in installing Android 6.0 marshmallow boot animation on your smartphone, the first thing that you need to consider is that you device must be running on at least Android lollipop OS.
At the same, you have , Euphoria, PAC ROM and the likes.on the device already, custom ROM such as Cyanogenmod
Installing Android Marshmallow boot animation is quite easy and you should be able to perform the installation yourself if you can learn with little or no supervision at all. If you own a device that can’t be upgraded to the new Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you can install Android Marshmallow wallpaper on the device and have a feel of the new Android 6.0
How To Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation
This is a complete guide on how to download Android Marshmallow boot animation without single hiccup.
1. Download Android Marshmallow boot animation to your phone, it is just 3.3MB, so you don’t need WiFi before you can download it
2. Go to your phone settings and enable installation from unknown source.
3. Find the downloaded boot animation and install it
4. Navigate to your phone settings, select theme option, then menu and click on boot animation to apply it as your new theme
5. Restart the phone
6. Once your phone has successfully restarted, you should see Android 6.0 marshmallow boot animation device.
Do you have any problem installing Android Marshmallow boot animation on your smartphone? Please share your experience in the comment section.