Ever since I have registered my Instagram account, I have not been able to use it actively, I was now thinking whether I should delete the account or deactivate it since am not using it now.
I know that when I deactivated my Instagram account, I will not loose my entire follower but they might be less active at my update like they used to but if I delete my Instagram account, definitely I will loose my entire Instagram follower the moment I hits delete Instagram account tab.
The decision to deactivate my Instagram account or delete the account is what I have been thinking about for weeks now, nevertheless I may have to think over it again but meanwhile what I want to share with you here is strictly how to deactivate Instagram account.
Note that you can deactivate your Instagram account once in a week. But when you tried to deactivate your account Instagram often, you account may be permanently disabled or deleted from the network.
But as for me, I have not deactivated my account on Instagram for once, so I am still safe if I choose to deactivate my account. I would have gone for Instagram account deletion but have to think twice before taking that step because once deleted, I will have to start all over with Instagram again.
However, if you wish to deactivate your Instagram account and you have been search for how to do it, let me say congratulations as this tutorial will hold by hand on how to deactivate Instagram account.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account
If you have deactivated your Instagram account before, this should not be new to you but if you are just deciding whether to deactivate your Instagram account just like I was thinking before now, you may want to follow this steps.
1. Visit Instagram account login page and login to your Instagram account. If you have forgotten your account password, kindly use forget password to retrieve your password.
2. Click on your Instagram profile tab at the upper right of your Instagram account page
3. You will be taken to your Instagram account page, then click on Edit profile
4. Move down to bottom of your Instagram account profile page and click on temporarily disable my account.
5. You will be taken to a new page. Select the reason why you want to deactivate your Instagram account, then enter you password and click on temporarily disable account.
6. A warning window will pop up asking you whether you truly want to deactivate your Instagram account, if yes then click on Go ahead.
7. This is the simplest method to deactivate Instagram account
If you find this post interesting and exact, kindly share with those that might really need to deactivate their accounts.